We are searching for a “holistic” Social Media Specialist. Leaving the fancy word aside, this means that you know and worked with both the organic and paid areas of Facebook.
At Grapefruit we deliver exceptional digital experiences that solve business problems and make people’s lives easier. Most of the time these experiences intersect with Social Media and that’s where YOU come in.
You will have three roles in the company:
- The first one is to bring a strong social component in the digital strategies we create.
- The second one is to implement together what we promised in the digital strategy.
- The third is to help your colleagues better understand Social Media and how it can help solve business problems and make people’s lives easier.
Signs that you might fit this job:
- You plan your Social Media strategy months ahead and really love scheduling everything;
- You explored different types of content and post types;
- You found work-arounds and hacks for things that could not be usually done;
- When it comes to paid advertising you did more than just boost posts;
- You like to explore data and discover insights that you used to improve your Social Media strategies;
- Building and executing Social Media strategy and marketing campaigns based on business KPIs and buyer personas;
- Create editorial calendars, generate, edit, publish and share daily content (text, images, video);
- Social Media research and listening to identify new content opportunities;
- Competition research and monitoring and Social Media audits and optimization for clients;
- Moderate all user-generated content and community management;
- Data-driven approach towards Social Media by continuously capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics;
- Digital Facebook ads planning and budgeting;
- Digital Facebook ads buying, testing and optimization.
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat) and different post types;
- Medium level know-how in planning and buying Facebook Ads;
- Beginner level know-how in planning and buying in Adwords;
- Create custom audiences in Facebook and AdWords based on Persona and intended Goals;
- Social analytics tools (at least a good knowledge of Facebook insights);
- Excellent writing and editing skills;
- Beginner Photoshop skills or advanced Canva skills;
- You know to organize small-medium consumer engagement activities such as: contests, user generated challenges;
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels;
- At least 2 years of prior relevant work experience;
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
If you fit the job then send us an e-mail at email@example.com.