We’re looking for a Delivery Performance Manager to act as leader for our digital service team.
Why is this job meaningful for you?
As a Delivery Performance Manager you will be the leader that leverages our entire digital service team to implement industry impacting projects for our clients, some of the largest multi-national companies in the digital space.
What will you gain with this new opportunity?
You will be part of one of the most innovative companies based in Iasi, with cross-learning and team growth at its core—a reality established by our commitment and effort to solve the business challenges of our clients.
The Delivery Performance Manager we deserve will do this by exercising authority in:
- optimally allocating our specialists to teams, according to the delivery needs of our Project Managers;
- ensuring that both our internal teams and the suppliers we work with deliver autonomously at a superior quality standard;
- coaching all the delivery teams on the path of becoming high performance teams.
The Delivery Performance Manager will be part of Grapefruit’s Leadership Team as well, and will work in our cozy office in Iasi.
We hire based on our Values:
- Fairness: you treat everyone (clients, colleagues, suppliers) as you would like them to treat you. You are correct, respectful with everyone and you never lie.
- Passion: you love what you do—and this makes you tick, find and share new ideas, connect with like-minded people, know the latest trends and never give up following your dreams.
- Pragmatic: never bullshit clients or colleagues or not even your cat.
- Team player: you are the guy who makes his guerilla team win, not a general backed-up by an army. Your style is collaborate & conquer, not control & conquer.
- Management of small to medium sized software delivery teams;
- Leadership in Agile software delivery practices, with a focus on online business and digital projects;
- Quality Assurance practices, with a focus on online business and digital projects;
- Working with suppliers to complement existing team capacity;
- Excellent English (written and spoken);
- Proficiency with the Project Management tool of your choice, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Drive (Sheets, Docs, Slides).
- At least 3 years relevant experience in a similar position.
- Hands-on software development experience in web/mobile oriented technologies;
- Scrum Master experience;
- University degree in relevant fields;
- Experience with the Atlassian product suite;
- 5 years relevant experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communications and organizational skills;
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams in high pressure situations;
- The ability to stay motivated and honor deadlines in a fast-paced environment without direct supervision;
- Coordinate with the Project Management Team and plan each current/upcoming project.
- Guide the project teams in order to provide a high-quality service.
- Assure each team has a proper and optimal work load;
- Propose solutions to optimize processes and procedures in order to increase productivity and delivery quality;
- Maintain a healthy meeting rhythm for the delivery teams;
- Plan, organize, lead and motivate teams to achieve objectives and safeguard effective service delivery;
- Overcome communication gap between business requirements and technical specification.
- Make sure the projects are Done: on time, on budget, no bugs and will propose process improvements, to grow productivity and efficiency. Moreover, identify possible risks even from the project’s early stages and manage change requests.
- Will work very close with Project Managers and report to Customer Success Manager.
- Availability to light travel.
If you fit the job send us your CV and porfolio at: firstname.lastname@example.org