You will have the chance to make things different and meaningful. You will be part of a senior-coordinated team where together you push the limits to deliver innovative experiences for high profile clients.
What you will gain with this new opportunity
Yes, your focus will be on coordinating a super team and be the best camarade for our clients. Therefore you’ll have the liberty (and risks :D) to experiment, pitch new processes and procedures, propose and sell over-the-top (but tangible) solutions, while staying ahead of the competition.
Your role is to help solve business problems of our existing or new clients, and actively contribute to new business efforts, client retention and the good implementing of the on-going projects
Relationships & hierarchy
You report to the Management team, and you get involved and help coordinate designers, software engineers, content editors and various external supplies needed for your projects.
Customer happiness: make our clients love working with us; help turn opportunities into long-term working relationships (we have clients who have been with us for 10 years). This includes also digital strategy development for new clients, research & analysis, pitch presentations.
Project management: awesome projects, in time, and profitable.
Financial: track everything; make sure you make clients profitable (even if some projects are less profitable than others).
Other: make the team love you.
- seek opportunities with existing clients;
- follow-up on leads from other colleagues;
- understand your client’s business and keep an eye on what their competition does or plans to do;
- create and present sane business proposals;
- help create digital strategy proposals, super cool presentations;
- keep a close relationship with all existing clients.
- permanently monitor happiness level;
- understand client issues and find solutions;
- measure client happiness every 6 months.
- Get involved and help coordinate projects in all its stages;
- plan, allocate resources, coordinate and deliver top-quality;
- ensure on-time and on-budget delivery;
- promote Grapefruit’s values through everything you do;
- create and implement new ways to increase innovation and efficiency (e.g. work procedures);
- act towards growing Grapefruit as a business, not only your business unit;
- offer support for projects belonging to other business units;
- cooperate with the PR agency and offer full support to promote Grapefruit—written articles, case studies, event presentations etc.
- anything else we forgot and is common sense.
Knowledge & skills
- good knowledge of online business, digital projects and marketing;
- good knowledge of industry specifics, suppliers, competitors, trends is mandatory if you are involved in product development (e.g. eCommerce, digital banking etc.);
- basic sales and negotiation skills;
- project management skills (communication, planning, executing);
- excellent command of English (written and spoken);
- proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- University degree in relevant fields;
- At least 3 years in a similar position.
- Fairness: you treat everyone (clients, colleagues, suppliers) as you would like them to treat you. You are correct, respectful with everyone and you never lie.
- Passion: you love what you do—and this makes you tick, find and share new ideas, connect with like-minded people, know the latest trends and never give up following your dreams.
- Desire to be No. 1: you do everything possible to be the best at what you do you try to crush the competition, and you actually succeed! Oh, and you don’t settle for being the big fish in a small pond.
- Pragmatic: never bullshit clients or colleagues or not even your cat.
- Team player: you are the guy who makes his guerilla team win, not a general backed-up by an army. Your style is collaborate & conquer, not control & conquer.
- Availability to light travel;
If you fit the job then send us an e-mail at email@example.com