We are searching for an amazing Digital Account Manager.
Hello. This position is not available at this time. If you think you fit the job description, send your CV to email@example.com and we will insert you in the database. We will notify you if the position will become available again.
Your role is to solve business problems of our existing or new clients, help your team grow (on a personal and also professional level), and generate profit for Grapefruit.
Relationships & hierarchy
You lead one or more diverse teams who work on various projects for our clients. “Lead” might be misleading, since our project managers “collaborate and control” instead of “command and control” as in other organizations.
You report to the management team, work closely with other project managers, and coordinate designers, software engineers, content editors and various external supplies needed for your projects.
Customer happiness: make our clients love working with us; help turn opportunities into long-term working relationships (we have clients who have been with us for 10 years). This includes also digital strategy development for new clients, research & analysis, pitch presentations.
Product development: we need someone who can think and develop a project end-to-end with the team, not just a “controller”.
Project management: awesome projects, in time, and profitable.
Team development: help your team grow, learn more, become better and be united and passionate.
Financial: track everything; make sure you make clients profitable (even if some projects are less profitable than others).
Other: make the team love you.
- seek opportunities with existing clients;
- follow-up on leads from other colleagues;
- understand your client’s business and keep an eye on what their competition does or plans to do;
- create and present sane business proposals;
- create digital strategy proposals, super cool presentations;
- negotiate prices and contractual terms;
- close the deal;
- keep a close relationship with all existing clients.
- permanently monitor happiness level;
- understand client issues and find solutions;
- measure client happiness every 6 months.
- coordinate projects from start to finish;
- define project specifications;
- plan, allocate resources, coordinate and deliver top-quality;
- find, evaluate, contract and coordinate external resources (when needed);
- ensure on-time and on-budget delivery;
- monitor project KPIs (quality and financial – Includes time-tracking for monitoring overall project costs.);
- recruit new team members together with the Managing Director
- create a work environment where your team can grow both on personal and professional levels;
- set examples for your team, inspire and motivate your colleagues;
- coach/mentor your team members;
- evaluate your team and find solutions to their requests.
Financial & legal
- prepare and negotiates cost estimates;
- prepare and negotiates contracts with our lawyer’s support;
- approve and monitors project expenses;
- coordinate client billing and follows up to ensure payment;
- create financial & project reports monthly.
- promote Grapefruit’s values through everything you do;
- create and implement new ways to increase innovation and efficiency (e.g. work procedures);
- act towards growing Grapefruit as a business, not only your business unit;
- offer support for projects belonging to other business units;
- cooperate with the PR agency and offer full support to promote Grapefruit—written articles, case studies, event presentations etc.
- anything else we forgot and is common sense.
Evaluating your performance
- Projects profitability
Reported monthly, evaluated quarterly: 25% (amount is different for different business units and is set yearly).
- Customer happiness
Customers lost: 0 (except customers where the Managing Director decides we should close the contract).
Net Promoter Score: over 50.
- Team efficiency
Waste below 20%.
- Team happiness
Over 80%, based on quarterly assessments.
Knowledge & skills
- strong knowledge of online business, digital projects and marketing;
- strong knowledge of industry specifics, suppliers, competitors, trends is mandatory if you are involved in product development (e.g. eCommerce, digital banking etc.);
- sales and negotiation skills;
- project management skills (communication, planning, budgeting, executing);
- excellent command of English (written and spoken);
- proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- University degree in Economics, Computer Science or equivalent;
- We consider that the best education comes from at least 3 years in a similar position.
- Fairness: you treat everyone (clients, colleagues, suppliers) as you would like them to treat you. You are correct, respectful with everyone and you never lie.
- Passion: you love what you do—and this makes you tick, find and share new ideas, connect with like-minded people, know the latest trends and never give up following your dreams.
- Desire to be No. 1: you do everything possible to be the best at what you do you try to crush the competition, and you actually succeed! Oh, and you don’t settle for being the big fish in a small pond.
- Pragmatic: never bullshit clients or colleagues or not even your cat.
- Team player: you are the guy who makes his guerilla team win, not a general backed-up by an army. Your style is collaborate & conquer, not control & conquer.
- Availability to travel;
Think you fit the description. Let’s meet. Send your CV and anything that might recommend you at firstname.lastname@example.org