We need a Delivery Manager to act as a little leader who manages the delivery of services, not individual team members.
The delivery manager is there to remove any and all things that are hindering or ‘blocking’ the projects, so the team can successfully finish and deliver. The delivery manager will be part of Grapefruit’s Leadership team and will work in our cozy office in Iasi.
- Good knowledge of online business, digital projects and marketing;
- Good knowledge of industry specifics, suppliers, competitors, trends is mandatory if you are involved in product development (e.g. eCommerce, digital banking etc.);
- Demonstrated experience communicating broad strategic initiatives to key stakeholders, especially senior leadership within organizations.
- Get involved and help coordinate projects in all its stages;
- Plan, allocate resources, coordinate and deliver top-quality;
- Ensure on-time and on-budget delivery;
- Excellent communications and organizational skills;
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills; sales and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams in high pressure situations;
- The ability to stay motivated and honor deadlines in a fast-paced environment without direct supervision;
- Excellent English (written and spoken);
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Drive (Sheets, Docs, Slides).
- University degree in relevant fields;
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a similar position.
- Coordinate the Project Management Team and plan each current/upcoming project.
- Guide the project teams in order to provide a high-quality service.
- Assure each team has a proper and optimal work load.
- Is work result oriented and respects the project management principles.
- Monitor and report the progress of each lead project. Manage project budget, scope and quality. Identify potential risks and manage issues.
- Plan, organize, lead and motivate teams to achieve objectives and safeguard effective service delivery.
- Perform daily operation of handling incidents, problems, changes and service requests.
- Overcome communication gap between business requirements and technical specification.
- Make sure the projects are Done: on time, on budget, no bugs and will propose process improvements, to grow productivity and efficiency.
- Will work very close with Project Managers and report to Managing Director.
- Keep an excellent relationship with the client and its stakeholders. Build and maintain customer relationships
- Maintain an updated overview on risks, budget, time, quality and scope status and share this status with managers, client and team.
Sales and up-sale
- Take active part in pre-sales and sales pitch processes.
- Work effectively with the Sales department to develop new proposals and opportunities on the lead projects, support team members and build commitment.
- Setup teams and start new collaborations /projects.
- Promote Grapefruit’s values through everything you do;
- Create and implement new ways to increase innovation and efficiency (e.g. work procedures);
- Act towards growing Grapefruit as a business, not only your business unit;
- Offer support for projects belonging to other business units;
- Anything else we forgot and is common sense;
- Make the team love you.
- Maintain a working understanding of key technologies and products used in our delivery process.
- Educate and inspire clients about best practices and emerging trends.
- Fairness: you treat everyone (clients, colleagues, suppliers) as you would like them to treat you. You are correct, respectful with everyone and you never lie.
- Passion: you love what you do—and this makes you tick, find and share new ideas, connect with like-minded people, know the latest trends and never give up following your dreams.
- Desire to be No. 1: you do everything possible to be the best at what you do you try to crush the competition, and you actually succeed! Oh, and you don’t settle for being the big fish in a small pond.
- Pragmatic: never bullshit clients or colleagues or not even your cat.
- Team player: you are the guy who makes his guerilla team win, not a general backed-up by an army. Your style is collaborate & conquer, not control & conquer.
- Availability to light travel.
If you fit the job then send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.